365 Data Centers
365 Data Centers is at the center of content and cloud moving to the edge of the network by providing space, power and connectivity in an innovative manner. Working with customers in the content, cloud and carrier segments – we call them the 3C’s – 365 is creating the new edge of the network. By using our services, digital content is delivered with the higher performance and lower latency to any device, anywhere. Network operators (carriers) enjoy easy access to partners, vendors, exchanges and valuable content their customers demand. Cloud service providers get closer to their customers and the networks to deliver their multi-users’ capabilities. 365 operates 8 data centers in major U.S. cities, including emerging Tier 2 cities. Our 300+ customers include the largest social media, content, cloud and carriers, as well a whole host of businesses of every size.
We’re looking for great people who are interested in making an impact and changing our industry. We offer competitive compensation packages with an employee equity program. Join our team! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
We are currently
hiring for the
Site Manager - Philadelphia
The Site Manager is responsible for the seamless day-to-day operation of his/her facility. Each site is viewed as a “stand alone” business unit. The Site Manager is in daily contact with 365 Data Centers’ most important asset – our customers. The Site Manager assists in completing the sales effort, overseeing the installation of customer equipment and in the retention of satisfied customers. The Site Manager is responsible for the training and development of the site personnel and manage staff for optimum performance.
- Customer provisioning and deployment of customer equipment and circuit installation.
- Host site tours, explain the benefits of the 365 Data Centers concept and assist with closing sales
- Monitor and maintain 365 Data Centers’ facilities, including power, HVAC, fire detection/suppression and local security, DCIM and monitoring systems.
- Manage escalation and emergency response requests from the Customer Service Center (CSC) in a 24 x 7 x 365 environment.
- Assist other sites in start-up, customer install set-up, troubleshooting of circuits and employee staffing during vacation/sick days.
- Increase overall site profitability by controlling site-specific budget related items.
- Maintain site computerized circuit record databases and service order systems.
- Supervise one or more site technicians. Communicate job expectations; plan, monitor and appraise job results; coach, counsel and discipline employees, develop, coordinate and enforce systems, policies, procedures and productivity standards. Monitor staff performance, conduct performance reviews and develop staff to maximize potential.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work with team members to improve efficiency and implement new data center strategies focusing on consistency, standardization and effective ROI.
- Possess the talent, experience, knowledge and skills to focus on needs, manage risks, and creatively leverage resources expeditiously to take advantage of potential opportunities, bring value to the business and positively impact the organization’s bottom line.
- Dedication and technical savvy with a successful track record of supporting corporate goals and values, building value for the business and delivering on complex, high-profile, large-scale projects of strategic importance.
- 3-5 years of experience in Facilities Management, Business Operations and Telecommunications. Formal education may be substituted for actual experience.
- 1-2+ years of experience in Central Office or Data Facilities preferred.
- Experience supervising one or more technical staff.
- Expertise with all aspects of telecom transmission facilities, infrastructure and circuit termination equipment.
- Experience with LAN/WAN industry standards.