May 14, 2020
In the middle of a global pandemic, with the spring severe weather season upon us for much of the country and the Atlantic hurricane season looming, there’s never been a better time for small and medium-sized businesses to closely examine their disaster recovery strategy. Our upcoming virtual roundtable on May 19 at 1 p.m. ET will explore elements that should be included in any business continuity plan, as well as lessons learned from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Backup For Your Backup
Ask yourself these questions:
- Could you continue to do business in the event of a natural disaster or other common risk factors that often cause downtime?
- Are you prepared for a cyber attack?
- How would you resume normal business practices after a disaster?
Many businesses don’t have solid answers to those questions. In fact, many often think it won’t happen to them because of their stature as a smaller business, but that’s far from true. Security Magazine reports that nearly one-fifth of businesses experienced a hack, virus or data breach last year, and that the problem typically begins with businesses thinking they won’t be targeted.
365’s upcoming virtual roundtable, Rethinking SMB Business Continuity in 2020, will provide practical advice business owners can take now, addressing topics such as redundancy, geographic diversity, the speed and accuracy of restoration, disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) and more.
Wayne Kenworthy, Director of IT at Hayward Industries, will join the panel to provide insight on disaster recovery tactics that have worked for his business. Hayward Industries is a pool hardware supplier based in Elizabeth, New Jersey. During the virtual roundtable, Wayne will discuss business continuity tips for SMBs now (in light of COVID-19) and moving forward.
Mike Allen, Senior Vice President Solutions and Engineering at Datacenters.com and Global Consulting Group (GCG), will also join the conversation. Datacenters.com is a technology marketplace and aggregator that offers resources, including disaster recovery and business continuity checklists, for businesses.
Rounding out the panel, 365’s own Jim Grady – Director of Sales - will bring his expertise in all things data center, networking, and cloud. Jim has 25+ years’ experience working across all segments of the telecom and technology industries but specializing in data center and cloud for the last 10 years. He works with SMBs around the country to implement DR plans to ensure business continuity for his customers.
Join the Conversation… for FREE
You’re invited to join us for this free executive roundtable at 1 p.m. ET on Tuesday, May 19. The first 50 attendees receive a $25 gift card for lunch on us! Click here to register. The panel discussion will examine questions like:
- Why is now a good time for SMBs to reevaluate their business continuity plans? What’s the impact of COVID-19?
- What are the questions SMB leaders should ask themselves when thinking through their business continuity plan?
- Is the best strategy moving forward, from a business continuity perspective, to build or buy?
- How will your company stay up and running in the event of a disaster?
- How will you educate your team on disaster preparedness?
- Jim Grady, Sales Director at 365 Data Centers
- Mike Allen, Senior Vice President Solutions and Engineering at Datacenters.com and Global Consulting Group (GCG)
- Wayne Kenworthy, Director of IT Operations at Hayward Industries
Company and IT leaders from all industries are encouraged to attend this event! Sign up here.