365 Data Centers
365 Data Centers is at the center of innovation for moving content and cloud to the edge of the network. Providing space, power and connectivity for our customers in the content, cloud and carrier segments – we call them the 3Cs – 365 is creating the new network edge. In addition, we are very excited by the opportunities for growth in the small-to-medium enterprise market in each of the eleven major U.S. cities where our data centers are located, including emerging Tier 2 cities.
By using our services, digital content is delivered with high performance and low latency to any device, anywhere. Network operators (carriers) enjoy easy access to partners, vendors, exchanges and the valuable content their customers demand. Cloud service providers get closer to their customers and the networks to deliver multi-user capabilities. When you take your career path to 365, you’ll engage with over 300 customers, including the largest social media, content, cloud and carriers, as well as a host of businesses of every size.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Account Director - Nashville, TN
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, the Account Executive is responsible for sales and revenue growth in a geographic territory. The primary function of this role is to build sales by prospecting for new clients and nurturing existing customer relationships to drive sales across a variety of industry verticals, including SME and cloud and content providers. This is accomplished by lead generation, outbound sales calls, referrals, and working inbound qualified leads to meet or exceed monthly sales objectives.
- Consistently achieve sales quota.
- Prospecting for data center/colocation opportunities within given territory, with a specific focus on new logos.
- Build relationships and develop key contacts using a consultative sales approach.
- Prospect from provided resource lists and research to develop a sales pipeline.
- Management of sales opportunities in Salesforce, inclusive of providing accurate and updated sales funnel with current status and monthly forecasting.
- Develop productive reseller and referral partner relationships in market to augment direct sales.
- Analyze customer needs, create and articulate a value proposition and present to C-Level executives and key decision makers.
- Prepare formal proposals, lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections to closure.
- Understand the customer decision-making process and execute a sales strategy reflective of the complex nature of the sales process.
- Drive awareness of 365 brand by engaging in the target segments and local market.
- Collaborate with other departments for successful project execution post contract negotiations.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience meeting and exceeding a monthly sales quota.
- Proven success in selling to the SME market and cloud and content providers.
- Experience penetrating accounts in the following verticals: SME, media & entertainment, social media, web, content delivery networks (CDNs), and/or cloud providers.
- Strong prospecting, persuasion, closing and negotiation skills.
- Success in building long-term client relationships partnered with ability to overcome obstacles and objections.
- Self-starter who can develop a pipeline of opportunities and deliver against it.
- Demonstrated executive presence to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to follow up and follow through.
- A strong desire to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Enthusiasm, strong team skills, highly collaborative.
- Fun, you have to have a sense of humor!
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Skilled at using Salesforce.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience in complex technology and solution sales.
- Experience selling colocation and/or data center solutions.
SPECIFIC TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND/OR WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Normal work environment – work out of data center.
- Occasional travel to customer meetings.
Title: Provisioning Analyst
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Reports To: AVP, Network Services & Provisioning
Status: Full Time
Purpose and Scope
Primarily responsible for project management, customer installations and managing vendors. Responsibilities will include ordering of telco circuits and other services and communicating between engineers, customers and vendors to facilitate timely and smooth installations.
- Participate in the day-to-day activities to manage the Telco processes
- Supervises ordering and installation of Telco circuits to ensure that service delivery SLA’s are met;
- Coordinate projects and installations with multiple departments with customers
- Escalate operational issues i.e. service delivery issues with other departments or workgroups to resolution
- Identify, assemble, and track resources from all disciplines (Engineering & other departments) as required.
- Control and track project progress.
- Monitor timelines and milestones for changes and corresponding project impacts; manage to strategic dates according to requested installations.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong background in Telco
- Knowledge in Data/IP, Colocation, Transport, Virtualization and/or other enhanced services
- Ability to think creatively, work under pressure and demonstrate strong analytical skills with excellent attention to detail and effective communication.
- Must possess excellent coordination, organization and planning skills
- Solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Must be a Team player
- 2-year degree or 3 years’ experience in Telco Order/Provisioning
- 1 - 3 years of Telco facilitation experience
This job description does not list all duties of the job. You may be asked by management to perform other duties. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description does not constitute a contract for employment.
We are proud to be a global employer that is pursued by the best of the best. We welcome all levels of experience – from the business professional looking for personal advancement to the technology expert pursuing a new challenge to the soon-to-be college graduate ready to begin a career. We’re looking for great people who are interested in making an impact and changing our industry. We offer competitive compensation packages with great benefits. Join our team! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.