365 Data Centers
365 Data Centers is at the center of innovation for moving content and cloud to the edge of the network. Providing space, power and connectivity for our customers in the content, cloud and carrier segments – we call them the 3Cs – 365 is creating the new network edge. In addition, we are very excited by the opportunities for growth in the small-to-medium enterprise market in each of the eleven major U.S. cities where our data centers are located, including emerging Tier 2 cities.
By using our services, digital content is delivered with high performance and low latency to any device, anywhere. Network operators (carriers) enjoy easy access to partners, vendors, exchanges and the valuable content their customers demand. Cloud service providers get closer to their customers and the networks to deliver multi-user capabilities. When you take your career path to 365, you’ll engage with over 300 customers, including the largest social media, content, cloud and carriers, as well as a host of businesses of every size.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Account Director - Nashville, TN
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Sales, the Account Executive is responsible for sales and revenue growth in a geographic territory. The primary function of this role is to build sales by prospecting for new clients and nurturing existing customer relationships to drive sales across a variety of industry verticals, including SME and cloud and content providers. This is accomplished by lead generation, outbound sales calls, referrals, and working inbound qualified leads to meet or exceed monthly sales objectives.
- Consistently achieve sales quota.
- Prospecting for data center/colocation opportunities within given territory, with a specific focus on new logos.
- Build relationships and develop key contacts using a consultative sales approach.
- Prospect from provided resource lists and research to develop a sales pipeline.
- Management of sales opportunities in Salesforce, inclusive of providing accurate and updated sales funnel with current status and monthly forecasting.
- Develop productive reseller and referral partner relationships in market to augment direct sales.
- Analyze customer needs, create and articulate a value proposition and present to C-Level executives and key decision makers.
- Prepare formal proposals, lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections to closure.
- Understand the customer decision-making process and execute a sales strategy reflective of the complex nature of the sales process.
- Drive awareness of 365 brand by engaging in the target segments and local market.
- Collaborate with other departments for successful project execution post contract negotiations.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience meeting and exceeding a monthly sales quota.
- Proven success in selling to the SME market and cloud and content providers.
- Experience penetrating accounts in the following verticals: SME, media & entertainment, social media, web, content delivery networks (CDNs), and/or cloud providers.
- Strong prospecting, persuasion, closing and negotiation skills.
- Success in building long-term client relationships partnered with ability to overcome obstacles and objections.
- Self-starter who can develop a pipeline of opportunities and deliver against it.
- Demonstrated executive presence to establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
- Ability to follow up and follow through.
- A strong desire to be part of building something extraordinary.
- Enthusiasm, strong team skills, highly collaborative.
- Fun, you have to have a sense of humor!
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Skilled at using Salesforce.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of experience in complex technology and solution sales.
- Experience selling colocation and/or data center solutions.
SPECIFIC TRAVEL, PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND/OR WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Normal work environment – work out of data center.
- Occasional travel to customer meetings.
Sales Engineer - North East
Title: Sales Engineer
Location: North East
Status: Full Time
Purpose and Scope
The Sales Engineer (SE) will be responsible for working with the sales team to conduct needed analysis with existing and prospective customers in order to gain an understanding of their critical business network needs. The SE will strategize with sales team on technical evaluations, product positioning, equipment and solving key business problems. The SE will also assist sales with the customization of proposals based on customer needs and perform detailed product analysis and demonstrations where applicable for customers. In addition, the SE will assist customers & sales with implementation strategies as well as providing necessary information to provisioning and engineering to ensure expectations of the customer is satisfied.
The SE will provide feedback to Management and Sales/Marketing on developmental opportunities, market requirements and the technical data required for new product and process decision making.
- Technical design and engineering in support of Sales initiatives focusing on core products and technologies
- Complete review of all Service Orders for technical accuracy of services, equipment and notes
- Work with Product Development and Engineering team in the definition of product requirements and work with sales to provide solutions and deliverables for new accounts
- Facilitate projects of varying scope across multiple technical teams between customers, third parties and internal teams
- Assist Sales Team in developing presentations and delivering these presentations to various levels of customer contacts ranging from technical contacts to executives
- Developing Visio diagrams for visual representations of proposed network designs for customers, provisioning and engineering
- Be aware of market competitors and their product offering
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Proficiency in developing strategic relationships
- Strong people skills and excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge and experience Colocation, IP networking, Transport services including Ethernet, VPLS, Layer 2 between datacenters and POPS, Virtualization services, Backup, DRaaS, and Firewalls
- Knowledge of commonly used CPE; routers, switches, firewalls and servers
- Excellent verbal and written communications (must be able to communicate with customers, vendors, and fellow employees via phone and email)
- Team player with the proven flexibility to adapt to changing assignments and direction.
- 3 years demonstrated Network or Sales Engineering experience
- CCNA certification a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
We are proud to be a global employer that is pursued by the best of the best. We welcome all levels of experience – from the business professional looking for personal advancement to the technology expert pursuing a new challenge to the soon-to-be college graduate ready to begin a career. We’re looking for great people who are interested in making an impact and changing our industry. We offer competitive compensation packages with great benefits. Join our team! Contact us at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.