365 PARTNER PROGRAM
When you partner with 365 Data Centers, you get more than great solutions. You get a partner who is directly involved in the market and evolving to meet and exceed customer demands. 365 was known as a colocation provider for years, but we’ve responded to market shifts by layering hybrid IT services on top of our powerful, low latency fiber network. We now offer not only reliable, secure colocation, but also cloud services, Backup-as-a-Service, disaster recovery, managed security and more.
With 365 Data Centers, you get a partner who is dedicated to helping you expand your business, grow your skills and reward your results. Our mission is to help our partners generate revenue and increase their value. Through the 365 Data Centers channel program, we establish meaningful relationships with IT consultants and systems integrators to market, sell and deliver the most comprehensive B2B solutions.
We view our channel partners as direct extensions of our sales team, playing a vital role in delivering superior services in our 13 key markets across the United States. With our edge facilities and solutions portfolio, you can capitalize on the rapidly growing colocation, cloud and managed services sectors by leveraging our business-enabling tools and expertise.
- Extensive footprint in 13 Tier 1 & 2 markets
- Neutral, collaborative, non-competitive hub
- Reliable provider with 100% power SLA and 99.999% uptime
- Personalized, attentive, skilled 24/7/365 support
- Flexible, scalable solutions backed by powerful, low latency fiber infrastructure
CHANNEL PROGRAM OVERVIEW
We are using 365’s facility to replicate and backup GLIDE’s technical systems such as storage, data and voice for disaster recovery and added reliability just in case our solutions become overloaded or fail. The fact that we haven’t had an interruption or downtime in eight years allows us to have peace of mind, and 365’s extremely reliable facilities and services keep our day-to-day activities running smoothly.
- Competitive commissions
- Dedicated, experienced channel managers
- Long-term partnership and loyalty
- Pre-sale & post-sale consultations
- Business development
- Simple and easy processes
- Quarterly newsletter for product updates and company news
- Data center tours
- Marketing planning
- Lead strategy
- Event support
- Co-branded materials
- Co-marketing opportunities
- PR and social media support
- Profile listing on our website
- New partner onboarding
- Partner toolkit
- Ongoing product, positioning and pricing training
Looking for long-term partnerships and revenue from your hard-won client base? Generally taking a more active role in the sales process, channel partners provide pre-sale and post-sale resources, such as sales and engineering as required. With three levels designed to reward their efforts, channel partners will increase their commissions as they increase their monthly recurring revenues.